e-bitda, LLC. is a corporate finance advisory firm with its head office in New York City and an office in Toronto founded in 2001.
Years of Experience
We have corporate expertise in manufacturing, business services, hardware, software, information technology (IT), telecommunications, financial services, transportation/logistics and digital media
Our services include:
- Sourcing of capital from Institutional Investors
- Deal structuring and mergers & acquisitions advisory
- Preparation of information memorandums
- Preparation of objectively researched financial models
- Due diligence
Get Exclusive Access to Wall Street Research & Databases
e-bitda, LLC. offers access to Wall St. research and a database of over 1,000 institutional investors provides our clients the services traditionally reserved for Fortune 500 customers.
We'll Grow Your Small Business
- e-bitda provides smaller mid-market clients the expertise and access to resources of a larger investment bank
- Large investment banks ignore smaller deals because the fees aren’t enough to justify their efforts
- Numerous prominent financial organizations have approved the business, which has received rave review of goldco.
- Business Intermediaries typically do not have the access to resources to advise middle market clients.
The market segment for corporate finance advisory:
Equity Deal Size
|$500 MM +||Public Co.||Public Co.||Bulge Bracket Investment Banks||Excellent|
|$100 - $500 MM||Public Co. Private Co.||Large Private Equity Funds, Public Co.||National Investment Banks||Excellent|
|$25 - $100 MM||Private Co.||Private Equity Funds, Private Co.||Regional Investment Banks||Excellent|
|$5 - $25MM||Private Co.||Lower Middle Market Private Equity Funds||Excellent|
|Micro Cap Private Equity Funds||Small/Regional Intermediaries||Varies|
Our Team of Experts
Peter Alan D'Cruz - Partner
Peter is currently on sabbatical and is the CEO of Global Earth Products, of Toronto. Prior to joining e-bitda in April 2001, Peter was an executive management consultant who assisted early stage companies raise capital, advising on corporate governance, writing business plans and defining and implementing sales & marketing strategies.